Features & options
Like REVLAR Synthetic Paper, REVLAR Synthetic Labels are waterproof, tear-proof and designed to withstand the toughest weather/environmental conditions.
Synthetic removable labels
Low tack removable labels are flexible enough to allow ongoing repositionability and ultra-removability. As a result, these labels can be reused over and over again.
Synthetic permanent labels
Permanent labels have a long-lasting adhesive to guarantee your label will stay in place. These labels are tear-proof and waterproof, which means they can handle moisture as well as high and low temperature applications.
Marine & laboratory grade labels are the industry’s most durable labeling products available. They are certified for British Maritime Standard 5609:1986 Section 2 and 3 marine and laboratory immersion. These labels are designed to withstand wash-downs as well as total seawater immersion. Their uses include chemical drum labels, drums and containers used to transport petroleum, paint, liquid or powder chemicals.
Ideas and inspiration
- Standard sheet sizes include 8.5” x 11” or 12” x 18” (cut your label down to any size)
- Easy peel corner
- Options for matte white, glossy white or clear finishes
- Thicknesses range from 2 mil (198 gsm) to 4 mil (294 gsm)
- Compatible with laser printers, offset printers and flexo printers – call us for inkjet and HP Indigo compatible REVLAR
- Custom options are available
Ready to buy?